Presented by ACES Builder Warranty a third-party administrator of your builder’s 10-year warranty on your new home.
Our homes, our people and our philosophy all reflect the commitment of excellence in building, design and service.
This can also be reflected in our unparalleled warranty offerings. We stand by our quality craftsmanship and back it up with the Royal Texan Homes Limited Warranty which includes a one–year workmanship warranty, two-year systems warranty and a ten-year structural warranty through Aces Builders Warranty a local Texas company and third-party administrator.
Products in your new home are also protected with product warranties from the reputable and trusted manufacturers we work with. To better understand what your warranties cover, please see the breakdown below. Complete warranty documentation will be provided at the completion of your new home.
Items warranted during first year, related performance standards and responsibility. Coverage expires at the end of the first year.
- Site Work (Drainage/Grading, ground settlement at the foundation, raised floor foundations or crawl spaces.)
- Concrete (Slab-on-Grade, concrete flatwork)
- Carpentry (framing, interior/exterior, stairs. interior trim)
- Protection from moisture and temperature changes (insulation, louvers/vents, roofing, siding and windows, gutters and downspouts, sealants, water leaks in basement)
- Doors and Windows (Doors generally, wood-plastic doors, garage doors, both doors and windows, wood-plastic and metal windows, weatherstripping and seals, mirrors-interior glass-shower doors)
- Interior Finishes (Lath and Plaster, Gypsum Wallboard, Drywall, Title & Natural Stone, finished wood floors, finished concrete floors, vinyl flooring, carpeting, painting-varnish-stains and caulking, wall covering, hardware and fixtures, interior ironwork, shelving)
- Exterior Finishes (Stucco, Irrigation Systems, Fencing, Pest Control)
- Louvers, Vents, Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Cabinets and Countertops
Major Structural Defects which are covered by a limited warranty during years one through ten ONLY. Coverage expires at the end of the tenth year.
Warranty & Maintenance
We are dedicated to customer service, and our team works to ensure you are completely satisfied with your custom home. We partner with ACES BUILDER WARRANTY a third-party company for all warranty documents and maintenance schedules. Royal Texan homes are built for living, built for purpose, built for comfort, built for longevity, built for usefulness, built to be beautiful and built for family. Royal Texan homes are built for life.
Year ONE General Workmanship
Year TWO Systems
Year TEN Structural
Items warranted during Years One and Two ONLY performance and responsibility. Coverage expires at the end of the second year.
- Plumbing (Year One.) Water Supply System, Plumbing Fixtures
- Heating, Cooling, and Ventilation (Year One) Heating and Cooling, condensation lines, evaporative cooling, ventilation and air distribution, venting
- Electrical (Year One.) Electrical conductors, fuses, circuit breakers, fixtures, outlets, doorbells and switches, service and distribution
- Plumbing (Year One & Year Two) Water supply, pipes, septic tank systems
- Heating, Cooling and Ventilation (Year One & Year Two) Heating and cooling, vents, grills and registries, ductwork
- Electrical (Year One & Year Two) Electrical conductors, fuses and circuit breakers, fixtures, outlets, doorbells and switches, service and distribution